Like all of our people, you will be Takeaway.com's greatest asset; each person plays an integral part in building the technology that helps connect and transact our consumers and restaurants. You will facilitate the growth of our leading online food ordering platform!
For our IT office in Enschede, we are looking for a highly motivated Scrum Master who has a demonstrated ability to guide teams to new heights and success. Driven by innovation and commitment you will take ownership for results while setting the right environment for your team and people to excel their outputs, productivities and velocities. You will do this by:
- Managing your team in getting things done in committed sprint outputs
- Building a trusting and safe environment where pro-activity is valued, where problems can be raised on time without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged
- Leading by example, coaching your team, its individual members and empowering them towards continuous improvement
- Supporting, coaching and working closely with the Product Owner, especially with respect to refinement and maintaining the product backlog
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information;
- Getting and remaining your team in the hyper flow of productivity and fun, while building an awesome place to work
As our Scrum Master you have a passion for Agile. You have a proven record in guiding development teams as a dedicated Scrum Master of at least 3 years. You have a good, conceptual, understanding of the development process and the skills to help out on impediments on organisational and technical levels. Besides that, you have:
- A higher educational background with any type of Scrum Master certification
- Good skills in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Strong abilities to coach people and improve group dynamics
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken; Dutch is a plus
- Being part of a dynamic and international eCommerce company with flat hierarchies
- Working in a place where your ideas are heard and where you get the support to really grow and learn with your team
- Joining an international and professional team
- Competitive salary and contribution to your pension plan
- Custom workstations/laptops (Mac/Linux/PC)
- A budget that allows you to attend conferences and workshops
- Awesome team events and global gatherings, such as our annual ski trip and summer event at the beach!
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Takeaway.com in Twente! In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!