Your job is:
- initiate, compose and run projects with impact, in collaboration with companies, governments and knowledge institutions, in the context of national and international subsidy and innovation programs;
- do portfolio management for the portfolio of projects in the integration research program of the research group, namely Unmanned robotics systems and Smart industrial system;
- further develop the tactical and operation knowledge agenda with the (associate) professors of the research group;
- manage the open innovation projects and steer project teams;
- take on dissemination and exploitation activities (including meetings, webinars, publications, startups, educational modules );
- further develop, structure, coordinate and expand the research projects with the project team and consortium;
- formulate assignment to masters and bachelor students in the context of running and new projects;
- (possibly) participate in projects of the research program.
- An enthusiastic, analytical and decisive professional, who knows how to initiate, compose and effectively run new projects;
- content driven, able to provide clear reports and presentations to project partners and stakeholders about the results of the project and to defend them;
- flexible, reliable and agile, that can effectively interact with many partners within and outside saxion to build and expand a relevant network;
- open minded, curious and decisive in terms of creating, seeing and taking relevant and feasible opportunities;
- familiarity with hour application-oriented research is run in university of applied sciences is a plus;
- communicative skills, you communicate smoothly both within and outside Saxion and you know how to keep the frogs in the cart?
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- academic level of work and thinking in the direction of synergy between robotics &AI, and business;
- demonstrable experience in setting up, executing and managing complex research and development projects; including stakeholder management and project management methods;
- strong affinity with applied research and development in the field of robotics and mechatronics, and application areas such as inspection & maintenance, manufacturing, agriculture and safety & security;
- experience with business development: project acquisition, project development, consortium formation and experience with national and international (EU) calls;
- experience in leading and motivating a team of researchers and students, focused on the result and to contribute to their development;
- experience in disseminating knowledge and Exploitation of project results in higher education and companies, including spin-offs and spin-outs;
- driven to build regional, nation and International networks in the technology areas that the research group is active in;
- leadership qualities and you are able to bridge the gap between market and science;
- excellent communication skills in Dutch and English?
We offer an exciting position in which you work independently in a socially relevant and dynamic organization. There is plenty of room for initiatives and development. You get a temporary appointment as Senior lecturer / researcher. The position is initially for the duration of one year with an option for extension. Your salary is, depending on your knowledge and experience, up to € 5717,25 (scale 12 - cao-hbo) with a full working week. In addition, you will receive 8% vacation allowance, a year-end bonus of 8.3%, the opportunity for a generous number of days off and excellent facilities to work from home. You will also have the opportunity to continue to develop yourself both personally and professionally by following internal and/or external training or education. Saxion strives for diversity in the composition of its employee teams.
As technological developments and innovations change the world making it smarter every day, Saxion University of Applied Sciences asks itself: how can we best contribute to this? Now and in the future.
At Saxion we believe that to be part of tomorrow’s world we need to learn, think and act differently together. We can do this by focusing on Living Technology. For us, the question is what do technological innovations mean and how can they contribute to humanity, society and our planet?This starts with the way that we connect knowledge and technology.
Saxion provides forward-looking and flexible education. Ready to answer the questions of tomorrow and tailored to suit individual talents and abilities. We teach our students to look at social issues from a broad perspective and to come up with practical solutions.
This includes enthusiastic, collaborative employees who dare to move with the changing world and who are continuously improving education and support for our students.
We are an open organisation with and for talent. Interaction with the world around us can only take shape in an open culture. Saxion wants to be an organisation focused on talent development and knowledge sharing, where everyone feels welcome and can be themselves.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Saxion. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!