You will coach students in their personal and professional development throughout their studies. You help students recognize and further develop their talents, and make them aware of their role when working together with others. Together with colleagues, you will further professionalize the identity development curriculum.
Then this may be the job for you:
- teach in the fields of Identity Development and Cultural Management;
- translate authentic business problems into representative and suitable education assignments and assessments in terms of both content and didactics;
- coach students in their learning process, to help them develop into generalists in international business;
- work in both Deventer and Enschede;
- develop examinations and measure and assess students’ development and results.
an inspiration and motivator for students and colleagues as a lecturer of Identity Development and Cultural Management;
a result-oriented team player who develops and teaches together with colleagues;
versatile as a work placement- and final assignment supervisor, coach and supervisor in project-based education;
innovative and eager to work in an international environment?
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- thorough knowledge of and/ or proven experience in the fields of expertise mentioned, preferably in international organisations;
- an affinity with international business administration and economics topics and the ways in which international organisations operate;
- didactic experience and a teacher qualification or the willingness to obtain this;
- an excellent command of English, both oral and in writing (Cambridge Advanced level or higher);
- knowledge of research skills and practice-oriented research?
Then this may be the job for you
A position as a lecturer/ researcher 2 or 1. The employment is for one year, with a possibility of extension for maximally two years. Depending on your knowledge and experience, the salary is maximum € 4.307,66 (pay scale 10 - cao-hbo) or maximum € 5.026,85 (pay scale 11 - cao-hbo) at a full-time working week. In addition, you will receive 8% holiday allowance and a thirteenth month’s pay. Saxion is committed to equal opportunities and diversity.
The world is getting smarter and smarter. Every day we see products, services and solutions that were not there the day before. Saxion believes that people need to be at the centre of this process. That is why we prepare our students "Get ready for a smart world" in various ways for their future role in this dynamic society. At Saxion, students learn how their field of study is influenced by innovations and how they can apply technology to achieve the best results. Our research distinguishes itself by focusing on the interaction between man and technology. Saxion's approach ties in well with the strong growth of the high-tech manufacturing industry, in which the eastern part of the Netherlands is taking a leading role. Students and researchers come with surprising views and smart solutions to issues encountered by companies and organisations. These solutions have a high impact on people and their living environment; life becomes easier, more agreeable, more affordable, more sustainable.
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button kom je terecht op de site van Saxion. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kun je niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden. Wil je ons daarmee helpen en ons een bericht sturen als een link niet meer werkt?
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!