About this position:
In this role you will support our team of Area Business Managers who are managing the Malvern Panalytical’s indirect business worldwide. You will be their go-to person who they can rely on for support with all administrative activities related to their customer interactions and sales activities. The desired working time is 5 hours per day.
What are your challenges?
- Produce quotations based on information (configuration/content/pricing) provided by the Area Business Managers;
- Registration and coordination of activities related to demo’s and training courses for the distributors and/or customers;
- Assisting in various logistics enquiries and other sales related activities.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- You have a customer & result oriented attitude and you are willing to go the extra mile;
- You are confident enough to make independent choices and are self-reliant;
- Accuracy is a must;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Great to have:
- MBO/HBO working and thinking level;
- Good working knowledge of CRM and quoting tools.
Your career will take off with the 'New Hire Training'. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training and external training. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
Bedrijfsprofiel Malvern PANalytical
We create superior, customer-focused solutions and services which deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials. Underpinned by extensive industry knowledge and technical and applications expertise, Malvern Panalytical instruments help users better understand a wide variety of materials, from proteins and polymers to metals and building materials.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Malvern Panalytical. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!