As Field Service Technician, you conduct different types of inspections in order to determine the integrity of a technical installation such as storage tanks and pipelines. The inspections you perform are on critical welds; metal loss in pipelines, constructions, and sheet metal like tank bottoms and walls. Magnetism, ultrasound and visual techniques are the basis for the inspections. Based on your findings during the inspection you prepare a report for the client. For this, you maintain a good relationship with both internal- and external clients.
Our clients are major players within the petro- and chemical industry and ROSEN is their partner to perform inspections on their storage tanks and pipelines on terminals. In order to get the best results ROSEN focuses on advanced techniques using in-house developed tools and conventional techniques in order to get a high quality report on the status of the investigated structure.
The Field Service Technician we are looking for has a broad technical knowledge and a drive to keep on learning and expanding his/ her knowledge. Furthermore, we expect you to be able to deal with all kinds of people and challenging situations.
After receiving thorough in-house training, in which a lot of self-initiative is expected, you must be able to perform inspections using NDT techniques. Most of the inspections are within the (petro) chemical industry so you must be familiar with the do’s and the don’ts of the industry. If there is a problem with a tool, you are able to perform simple repairs on site.
- A level 4, post-secondary vocational education, direction Mechanical Engineering/ Electro/ Electronics/ Mechatronics;
- Experience in performing NDT-inspections;
- Good knowledge, in writing and reading, of the English languages;
- Knowledge of the German languages is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience with MS-Office;
- Knowledge of Visio is a plus;
- A valid UT Level 2 EN-ISO 9712 certificate;
- A valid EEMU-159, API 653 or API 570 certificate;
- Other qualifications like TOFD, PA, SRUT are a great plus;
- A valid VCA-full certificate;
- Living within driving distance from Oldenzaal (< 1,5 hours).
- A position in an international operating, customer orientated organization with as goal to become leader in every segment they are active;
- A professional organization with highly qualified colleagues;
- The opportunity to make a career within the company;
- Have the opportunity to increase your NDT knowledge by following trainings and taking courses;
- Working with high-end and specially developed tools.
Bedrijfsprofiel ROSEN Group
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Rosen Group. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!