As a Field Service Technician, you conduct different types of inspections in order to determine the integrity of a technical installation such as storage tanks and pipelines. The inspections you perform are on critical welds; metal loss in pipelines, constructions, and sheet metal like tank bottoms and walls. Magnetism, ultrasound and visual techniques are the basis for the inspections. Based on your findings during the inspection you prepare a report for the client. For this, you maintain a good relationship with both internal- and external clients.
Our clients are major players within the petro- and chemical industry and ROSEN is their partner to perform inspections on their storage tanks and pipelines on terminals. In order to get the best results ROSEN focuses on advanced techniques using in-house developed tools and conventional techniques in order to get a high quality report on the status of the investigated structure.
The Field Service Technician we are looking for has a broad technical knowledge and a drive to keep on learning and expanding his/ her knowledge. Furthermore, we expect you to be able to deal with all types of people and challenging situations.
After receiving thorough in-house training, in which a lot of self-initiative is expected, you will be able to perform inspections within a team of Technicians using NDT techniques. Most of the inspections are within the (petro) chemical industry so you must be able to adapt the dos and the don’ts of the industry.
- A level 4, post-secondary vocational education, direction Mechanical Engineering/ Electro/ Electronics/ Mechatronics;
- Experience in performing NDT-inspections;
- Good knowledge, in writing and reading, of the English languages;
- Knowledge of the German languages is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience with MS-Office;
- Knowledge of Visio is a plus;
- A valid UT Level 2 EN-ISO 9712 certificate;
- A valid VCA-full certificate;
- Living within driving distance from Oldenzaal (< 1,5 hours).
Providing a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is a condition to work for us. ROSEN Europe shall bear the costs associated with the application for the certificate.
- A position in an international operating, customer orientated organization with as goal to become leader in every segment they are active;
- A professional organization with highly qualified colleagues;
- The opportunity to make a career within the company;
- Have the opportunity to increase your NDT knowledge by following trainings and taking courses;
- Working with high-end and specially developed tools.
Bedrijfsprofiel ROSEN Group
is a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 4 decades, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with almost 4000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of ROSEN. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!