The Best Practice Manager will report to the Head of Advisory, Business Collaboration and will be responsible for regional efficiency, optimal processes, workflows and proceedings. The Best Practice manager will drive the continuous improvement process, provide improvement and decision proposals, facilitate and control regional improvement projects and provide solutions within established control loops.
- You are responsible to work in a multidisciplinary team (Advisory) to moderate, review and identify cause of deviations, and provide guidelines and support for improvements with project based approaches;
- Lead and manage improvement projects, by defining objectives across all functions, and ensure achievement of same;
- Drive and support continuous improvement activities and facilitate selected improvement events;
- Assess tools and processes with the view of benchmarking them against best in class;
- Providing improvements, decision proposals and solutions to close gaps within established control loops.
To become part of the ROSEN family, you have a structured, conceptual and analytical style of work.
- Bachelor or above degree in economics, engineering and/or technical business administration;
- 3-5 years’ experience and proof of leading improvement projects;
- Experience with lean or lean Six Sigma tools required;
- Knowledge of project management fundamentals and experience managing projects are essential;
- Able to lead, work with teams, be part of a team, understand team dynamics and being able to influence others;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including the ability to effectively communicate in the role as trainer, coach, and mentor;
- Self-motivated and a positive personality and eager to learn and develop new things;
- Willingness to travel on business trips in Europe and overseas;
- English language is mandatory, Dutch and German language are preferred.
Providing a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) as well as Airfreight Security Employee (MLV) is a condition to entry into service. ROSEN Europe shall bear the costs associated with the application for the certificates.
An open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life. If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized - don't hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN. We offer excellent benefits related to training, retirement scheme and a bicycle plan to support a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, our employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and to grow within the ROSEN Group.
Bedrijfsprofiel ROSEN Group
ROSEN is a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 4 decades, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with almost 4000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the Rosen Group. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!