For our proposal and contracts department, we are looking for a proposal specialist whose primary role is to create proposals on behalf of the sales manager. In this position, you are responsible for reviewing tender documentation, leading the proposal process and working closely with the sales manager to understand the clients’ needs resulting in a high quality proposal.
This role requires an ability to work under pressure, meet demanding deadlines and have strong communication skills.
- Handling of sales and customer inquiries;
- Supporting the sales manager in winning business;
- Prepare proposals and project specific bid documentation;
- Acting as a point of contact to the sales manager and clients if applicable;
- Continuous learning to successfully adapt to changing working and business environment demands;
- Follow up on the project progress.
- MBO 4 diploma and/or working experience equivalent;
- Technical background will be a plus;
- Affinity with Sales;
- Ability to work on own initiative, taking responsibility, prioritizing workload, meeting deadlines and handling multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Affinity with inspection and NDT activities (UT, MT, PT) is a plus not a must;
- English to an advanced level (written and spoken), Knowledge of German would be an asset;
- Excellent communication & social skills;
- High attention to detail.
Note: A current certificate of conduct is a prerequisite for us. Costs relating to the request are paid by ROSEN Europe.
An open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours, which helps to balance work and family life.
If you are interested, working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN.
We offer excellent benefits related to training, retirement scheme and a bicycle plan to support a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, our employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and to grow within the ROSEN Group.
Bedrijfsprofiel ROSEN Group
ROSEN is a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 4 decades, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with almost 4000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the Rosen Group. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!