- Translate and combine customer requirements into RF-IC specifications
- Achieve customer acceptance on final chip specification
- Perform feasibility studies and analyze new RF systems
- Compare competitor solutions and propose differentiating solutions
- Organize system architecture reviews and review RFIC designs, evaluations, characterization and test results
- Coordinate design of subsystems and integration of the total RF system
- Document all RFIC design related issues
- Responsible for datasheets, architectural specifications and development plans
- Act as lead engineer in complex projects and schedule tasks and report progress to project leaders
- Acquire and share technical information from and to customers and marketing
- Maintain state of the art wireless system standards knowledge
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are a self-motivated, efficient professional and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer, both internal and external, needs and take ownership.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics
- 10+ years of deep working experience in (RF)IC design
- Full competence in all aspects of wireless / RFIC system design
- Detailed know-how of modern wireless system technology standards and technical regulations
- A thorough understanding of semiconductor physics and various IC processes
- Team player with strong human relations skills, able to motivate development teams to deliver best in class quality and go the last mile
- Knowledge of industry leading EDA tools from Cadence, Mentor or Synopsys
- Good communication skills, in both Dutch and English.
- Strong external focus, full awareness of competitive edge solutions
Joining our teams means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several extra benefits. In addition we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Be part of the next generation of innovative IC developers and a flexible and pleasant work environment.
Bedrijfsprofiel Bruco Integrated Circuits B.V.
Bruco Integrated Circuits is a fab-less IC design center, creating ground breaking solutions for our world leading customers. We are a flexible company with short lines of communication. Our analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
We have created ASICs like
- Eight-input phased-array satellite RF front-ends and the accompanying antenna board
- Tile drivers for 11 million MEMS mirrors on a single 4×2cm die
- LED driver ASICs able to dim to very low light levels and which are wirelessly controllable
- Automotive IC’s like body controllers, CAN bus transceivers and alternator voltage regulators
These ASICs are examples of our diverse projects requiring the best of our highly skilled experts; not only of their technical abilities but also of their flexibility, cooperation and communication. Our project teams consist of a mix of system, RF, analogue, digital and application engineers. You will find a high degree of freedom and flexibility within your project team in which everyone is respected for their skill, work and responsibilities.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
7623CS BORNE 074 - 2406 600