Our software team is working on solving challenges in motion tracking in indoor and outdoor environments. They will be an integral part of RE-liON RED/BLACKSUIT and Mission Plan. One of the ways to solve this challenge is using inside-out tracking and for that, we are looking for an experiences software engineer.
Next to motion tracking, we offer software engineers broad and diverse challenges, that go way beyond traditional gaming and serious gaming.
Besides motion tracking, there is also work in any of these areas:
- VR/Realtime 3D graphics;
- Geo information: developing next-gen geographical information systems;
- Realtime simulation: RE-liON uses GPU-based real-time fire dynamics for VR-based fire fighting;
- Embedded software: RE-liON creates its own electronics, firmware and interfacing;
- Sensor fusion: RE-liON is always pushing VR boundaries with new input devices, actuators and new ways of combining sensor data.
What we require:
- Experience on inside-out tracking systems
- A strong engineering background from industry or school (e.g. University, Higher Professional Education/HBO).
- Experience in developing in a large code base.
- Knowledge of C++
- Able to communicate in English
What we desire:
- Experience working in the Microsoft Visual C++ development environment.
What we offer:
- A challenging working environment with sufficient variety.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and grow with our ambitious organization.
- A chance to constantly work with the latest appealing technologies.
- A salary that grows based on your development.
- An informal working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours as far as possible.
- Type of employment: minimum 32, preferred 40 hours.
We provide life saving solutions using the latest in VR & AR technologies for our customers in Fire Services, Police and Defence industries, to stay relevant and be ready for operations. Building these solutions requires an almost symbiotic relationship with the end-user to get it right.
Today, we are on the cusp of international expansion and looking for a number of people to help us bring our solutions to the next level.
Although in business for at least 20 years, the atmosphere remains informal, working times are flexible and there is a great deal of freedom to decide how to solve the puzzles in your daily work. For an impression of our work, check out RE-liON SUIT, a fully immersive, multi-user, full-body motion sensing VR simulator. See the (BLACK)SUIT video at https://tinyurl.com/re-lion.
Our customers world-wide deserve the best solutions and we aim to provide them. To accelerate this, the door is always open for new talent.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Re-liOn. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!