- Monitoring, listening and scoring in and outbound communication (all channels and back office tasks)
- Monitor whether processes followed and solutions offered by the agents are in line with current processes.
- Discuss deviant behaviour with individual agent and report to Supervisors, CS Manager and Training Manager.
- Giving agents feedback guided by the results of the monitoring sessions
- Providing a weekly and monthly quality report to the direct line manager, reflecting on special individual results and team performance
- Advising on next steps for individual agents or the team Receive and communicate feedback from CS agents on the CS operation (processes, bottlenecks and improvement opportunities) to CS Managers and Process Manager.
- Provides trend data and makes recommendations for changes to process, procedures, and training Performs all other duties regarding CS Quality assigned by management
- Education, preferably in Quality Assurance, Coaching, Training, People management, and/or Communication studies
- 1-2 year of experience with internal quality assurance, call recording software and analytics
- Experience with contact center operations and functions across multiple departments
- Fluent and excellent written skills in English and local/team language
- Exceptional coaching skills and interpersonal communication skills
- A listener and being open to issues faced by customer service agents
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to work and negotiate in a team environment
- Ability to work independent of supervision
- Positive attitude, good judgement, and strong work ethic
- Flexible, team builder & people person
- Working in a dynamic company with an international team
- A competitive salary
- Travel allowance
- Fantastic team and company events (e.g. ski trip, Christmas party, summer event,...)
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Takeaway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!