In this role you will work closely with the Lead Engineers and Manufacturing Process Engineer on implementing new or modifications to the existing Quality Assurance Protocol and productions methods when necessary. You ensure that product quality risks are traced and quantified upfront to provide feedback during the product development and manufacturing phase. An important and challenging part of the job is to perform SPC and develop automated quality inspections in a Lean Six-Sigma environment. A large part of the Quality Assurance protocol is deployed and is part of the processes at Xsens’ manufacturing partners. The position therefore requires continuous interaction with our partners to get feedback and actively seeking to follow up on their feedback.
- Conduct DFMEA and root cause analysis for projects.
- Collect data from reports and tests to identify trends and issues.
- Implement changes to quality processes to reduce defects.
- Take an active role in product compliance procedures.
- Actively follows-up as and when required on manufacturer interactions/evaluations/feedback.
- Actively searches for opportunities to reduce the yield loss and lower production costs.
- Perform SPC and develop new quality tools.
- Support the Field Application Engineer with RMA’s and customer support.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics or related
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Interest in Quality Assurance
- Analytical thinking and thoroughness
- RMA Customer Orientation
- Good communication skills
- High proficiency in English
Xsens offers a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company. Our team can be characterized as spontaneous and self-driven, with a passion for technology working in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development.
Bedrijfsprofiel Xsens Technologies B.V.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Xsens. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!