We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our multinational and multicultural technology, division. You are not only your team’s dedicated specialist when it comes to measuring the quality of their products, but you also play a pivotal role in further automating Takeaway.com’s testing landscape.
Your detail orientation, logical reasoning and improvement focus make you the testing expert that your team can rely on when it comes to detecting applications’ deficiencies prior to their release. As a quick learner and excellent communicator, you not only position yourself as a knowledgeable sparring partner for your QA peers but also as a subject-matter expert for our broader developer community.
- You hold an academic degree in Computer Science or have acquired equivalent expertise (e.g. ISTQB certificate)
- You bring hands-on working experience in manual software testing
- You have experience working with a software test automation framework (e.g. Appium or Selenium Web Driver)
- You are self-motivated, highly driven and unafraid of repetitive work
- You have English communication skills (written and spoken);
- Beneficial if you have experience with automation testing tools for basic modifications and execution.
- You approach your job with an open mind, both towards technologies as well as towards people
- You relish working in a team and enjoy collaborating and sharing knowledge with your peers
- You are persistent and resilient – the more difficult the challenge, the more motivated you are to sink your teeth into it
- You are relentlessly curious and demonstrate initiative to continuously improve yourself and us
- Working with an international and professional team
- We encourage you to not only develop apps, but also yourself!
- Competitive salary and pension plan
- Custom workstations/laptops (Mac/Linux)
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences
- Free drinks, fruit, several sports benefits and regular awesome team events
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
Takeaway.com is the leading food ordering website in Continental Europe, with a proven business model that provides an effective revenue stream for restaurants and convenience for consumers. Headquartered in Amsterdam and with established operations in 9 countries across Europe and Vietnam, our business has grown rapidly in recent years. With almost 50 million orders and double-digit growth we are the fastest growing player in many markets and still see a lot of untapped potential.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Takeaway.com in Twente! In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!