In this role you will collaborate with sales, service, engineering and technical support colleagues to design and engineer project proposals that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers. You will report to Manager Priority Lane.
What are your challenges?
- Design cutting edge automations for analytical purpose;
- write project proposals, quotation descriptions and calculations;
- prepare project reports for management, customer or others;
- propose changes resulting in cost reduction or operational improvement;
- specify all purchasing parts;
- identifying opportunities for improvement.
- A self-motivated, detail oriented, customer focused individual, who is able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong sense of commerce.
- Must have strong listening, verbal and presentation /communication skills in both English and Dutch, German is preferred.
- Understanding all details – technical and otherwise – and effectively communicating with technical and business customers. You’re able to communicate and collaborate on different levels.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Decisiveness, pragmatic, result-oriented, customer-oriented; words that characterize you.
Great to have:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in; Electrical Engineering, Mechanics or Mechatronics.
- 3 years’ experience in as a sales engineer within a high-tech industry.
- Proven record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable role.
- Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external trainings. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Excellent work life balance.
Bedrijfsprofiel Malvern PANalytical
Malvern Panalytical technologies are used by scientists and engineers in a wide range of industries and organizations to solve the challenges associated with maximizing productivity, developing better quality products and getting them to market faster. Our mission is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.