An NPD Project Manager will be managing New Product Development Projects for our automotive customers (OEM’s) and you are their focal point and managing our internal organization. In this role you will be the link between all disciplines involved in projects and you are able to manage technical and commercial topics. You are responsible for planning, organization and flawless execution of projects and delivering an important contribution to the success of our business. You will report to the PMT Manager.
You are going to work within a global team and you work on highly visible projects and manage our business of the future.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Project management for new product launches of significant importance to the business.
- Organization, planning and leading international project teams.
- Managing the execution of the projects on time, on cost, on quality.
- Set up proposals for additional (organizational) actions to department management to prevent possible delay in execution of plans.
- Understanding customer requirements and expectations, and developing/driving actions and schedules needed to support them.
- Interacting frequently with our customers and functional management levels.
- Achieving results in support of business goals in a matrixed, team oriented, global environment; working with global cross-functional teams consisting of engineering, quality, marketing, sales, customer service and operations.
Bedrijfsprofiel Sensata Technologies Holland BV
We are ready for the next century.
Our vision is to be a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection while satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, efficiency and a clean environment and being a partner, employer and neighbor of choice. Our sensors are the fundamental building blocks needed for a smart, connected, electrified and, ultimately, autonomous world.
Sensing is what we do.
In fact, our name Sensata comes from the Latin word sensate or ‘those gifted with sense’. Our focus on sensing is also reflected in our logo, which spells Sensata in Braille.
Sensata Technologies is a world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and controls designed to make the world cleaner, safer and more efficient. Mission-critical means products that are essential and difficult to do. You’ll find our 47,000 unique products in many applications – anywhere from automotive braking systems to aircraft flight controls.
Sensata devices are in systems that protect people and the environment, so what we do matters. We take pride in knowing our technologies improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Sensata in Twente. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!