As a Product Marketing Analyst, you are responsible for performing research and providing insights regarding potential and existing customers, market, trends and competitors. These insights will support OPRA to take the right decisions in product strategy, product portfolio development, pricing and strategic marketing.
In this role, your main responsibilities are to:
- Map and monitor market sizes for existing OPRA market segments and regions
- Research price levels for competing and similar products across market segments and regions
- Develop quantitative value proposition models tailored to specific applications and markets
- Develop product pricing strategies and structures with the Director Product Management
- Support the development of a product configurator and proposal generation tool
- Lead voice of the customer sessions
- Support business case modelling for new product developments
- Understand how customers make buying decisions on OPRA products and services
- Provide support to the sales team with product- and value selling training
- Provide support to marketing campaigns and materials.
Bachelor (HBO) work and thinking level in business or marketing
Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
2 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
Important competences in this position are:
- Strong communication skills with the proven ability to lead with influence across the organization
- revious work experience with an engineer-to-order or configure-to-order industrial equipment manufacturer is preferred
Knowledge of one or more of the following market segments is required:
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial CHP
This is a fulltime (40h) position based in Hengelo, the Netherlands. OPRA’s products are high tech and our markets are global and exciting. You will be working in a team of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities. Fast decision making, short connections, innovation on every corner. OPRA offers an exciting job, with excellent career opportunities together with a competitive remuneration package and secondary benefits.
Bedrijfsprofiel OPRA Turbines
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.