To support our strategy and growth plans, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Partner Manager to help us manage our network of strategic partners. This is a new position within Xsens. Typically our partners are offering software or hardware solutions which can work together or in parallel with our products (e.g. animation software, game engines, ergonomic tools, force measuring tools, EMG/ECG, reporting tools, etc.). You will identify and build strategic partnerships that support our strategy and growth plans.
The Partner Manager will be based in our HQ in The Netherlands (Enschede) and will report to the Technical Support Manager. You will work closely together with a worldwide team of Business Development Managers and Product Specialists for the Human Motion Measurement & 3D Character Animation markets, our Marketing Department, Product Managers and Project Managers.
- Manage and optimize the existing worldwide network of Xsens partners
- Identify and build new partnerships
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for partnerships
- Define and close practical agreements with partners
- Initiate and coordinate collaborative events, user meetings, workshops, exhibitions, etc.
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Product Strategy, Engineering & Marketing) to identify opportunities, new markets or share information)
- Make sure the sales team is fully informed and involved concerning partnerships
- Be part of a dynamic team that pursues strong growth and excellence, with dedication and passion!
The right candidate will have extensive experience in business to business, preferably in a fast paced high tech environment. A (technical) background and/or experience in relevant fields of expertise as 3D motion tracking, inertial sensor modules or biomechanics, are considered an advantage. This position requires an intelligent, analytical and highly motivated professional, with technical acumen, who is flexible and can interface and communicate effectively at all levels and with all functional disciplines within the organization.
We are looking for an experienced professional in international B2B roles, who also has:
- A Master’s degree (required), preferably in engineering;
- Min. 5 years’ experience and proven success in international B2B roles;
- Networking & presentation skills;
- Ability to work independently and to act decisive;
- Fluent communication skills in English (must), other languages a plus;
- Ability to develop and manage strategic partnerships & complex contracts;
- Abilty to travel up to 30% of the time;
- Understanding of technical pipelines with Xsens propositions and 3rd party products.
We offer you a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company. Our team can be characterized as spontaneous and driven, with a passion for technology and a multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development.
Bedrijfsprofiel Xsens Technologies B.V.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Xsens. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!