As a Financial accountant you will join the Finance and Administration department and report to the Finance Manager. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing Accounts Payable administration including internal & external communication and follow-up;
- Daily bank movements and reconciliation;
- Monthly preparation of VAT Report to local tax authorities;
- Assigned to Business Unit Research & Development and together with Director R&D responsible to report on (financial) performance;
- Intangible Fixed Assets, discuss with Director R&D and other MT members possibilities to activate on development projects;
- In line with the Intangible Fixed Assets subsidy applications should be prepared and monitored including communication with external parties;
- Maintain Fixed Assets register & be responsible for reporting on strategic investments and activations.
- Assigned to Business Unit Research & Development;
- Maintain Intangible Fixed Assets including Subsidy applications;
- Take up leading role within the department on implementing new innovations and digitalization of financials processes.
We are looking for a colleague with an attitude that matches with our company core values: Excellence, Customer Focus, Pride & Ownership, Team Spirit and Innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance, business or a related field;
- Between 2 – 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Fluently speaking and writing in English and Dutch;
- Keep on searching/implementing new IT technology within Finance/Administration area.
- You live nearby Hengelo (ov), the Netherlands.
OPRA’s products are high tech and our markets are global and exciting. You will be working at an international company of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities. Fast decision making, short connections, innovation on every corner.
- Competitive remuneration package and a clear path to grow within the company;
- Numerous development opportunities
- Joining an exciting journey of a fast-changing organization;
- An international work environment with knowledgeable colleagues.
Bedrijfsprofiel OPRA Turbines
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!