In this role you will work with operational and leadership teams, along with functional representatives as requires to: define, execute and lead investigations, analyses, projects and programs. You will recommend application if the appropriate Lean Six Sigma methodologies to achieve the objectives set by the business and oversee, co-ordinate/ run projects and Kaizen events.
What are your challenges?
- Lead delivery of strategic operational Lean Six Sigma projects to achieve financial targets across multiple sites
- Liaise with the quality team to support ‘Quality in the eyes of the customer’.
- Create and develop the lean/ six sigma training portfolio, training material, tools and gate review process and improve on an ongoing basis.
- Identify candidates for Yellow, Green, Black belt program, coach and certify to the DMAIC methodology or other lean six sigma tools and techniques.
- Ensure projects and benefits are tracked, captured and correctly reported to the appropriate bodies.
- Manage the project pipeline across multiple sites.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green or Black belt
- HBO/University degree
- Proven change management and/or continuous improvement track record
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in change management
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Hands on approach
Great to have:
- Certificate in coaching
- Experience in teaching project/program management using lean and six sigma tools
- Customer focus
- Result driven
- Decision quality
- Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Excellent work life balance, competitive benefits and salary.
Bedrijfsprofiel Malvern PANalytical
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Malvern PANalytics. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!