You will be involved in product- and process development, and support production departments or customers. As R&D engineer, you participate in project teams, but you will manage projects yourself also. You will take part in defining and starting up developments, and cooperate with suppliers and customers in the development of new products, in which creativity and the design of the production process are important factors.
As an R&D engineer you:
- Develop new membrane modules as well as the production/assembly methods needed for these products
- Develop new components for installations to optimize the application of these membrane modules
- Do research on product or process improvements
- Perform your project work according to the NX project methodology, as a project team member or as project manager
- Coordinate transfer to production and sales
- Support Production and Sales with analyses and research for specific customer questions and/or production issues
You report directly to the Technical Director.
We are looking for an independent and driven personality, good communication skills , team spirit, and organizing is something you are good at.
Furthermore, we can see in your profile that you have:
- A completed Masters or Bachelors in the field of Membrane Technology, Chemical Technology, Mechanical Engineering or Technical Business Administration with Process Technology as a specialisation
- Preferably at least 2-3 years of work experience
- Experience with development and improvement processes
- Knowledge of Inventor is a pre
An independent and responsible job with plenty of room for personal development and entrepreneurship. A pleasant, open and informal working atmosphere. Naturally, we offer market conform salary and conditions, and we offer our employees the possibility of following training courses.
Bedrijfsprofiel NX Filtration
Our mission is “clean and affordable water for all”. At NX Filtration we develop and produce unique high tech membranes for filtering water and other liquids. The rapid growth of our company presents special challenges for our R&D department. Our R&D roadmap includes both short and medium-term projects such as: Improvement of our products, processes and equipment, in addition to projects for the development of new membranes, membrane filters and related processes.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of NX Filtration. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!