The Sales support employee will be working closely with the sales team on preparing proposals, facilitating the order process, collecting data and create reports to support the sales and marketing teams and supporting in developing and maintaining account plans. Your ability to keep an overview and your service-oriented mindset ensure that you can play an important role throughout the sales process. As Sales support you are able to gather all relevant information from, and communicate actively with, NX Filtration’s sales, engineering and production teams, as well as with our customers. You will be based in our offices in Enschede, the Netherlands.
- You are proactive and punctual with a service-oriented mindset towards clients and in supporting the sales team
- You are a self-starter that also enjoys working in teams
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales back-office role; experience in an international and technical organization has a strong preference
- Experience with international business (e.g. export, international distributors and agents) is an advantage
- You can easily communicate with the sales and technical teams
- You are a strong communicator with knowledge of proper English usage, both verbal and written. Any additional language is an advantage
- Experience with ERP/CRM systems
- Middle-level applied education (MBO+) or higher professional education (HBO)
- You are commercial driven, enthusiastic and ambitious
An independent job within a fast growing company in an international, innovative environment, where there is room for personal development. Your performance will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Bedrijfsprofiel NX Filtration
NX Filtration is your membrane partner for treating water and filtering beverages. We produce advanced hollow fiber membrane modules for nanofiltration, ultrafiltration and microfiltration applications.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of NX Filtration. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!