This job requires leading and mentoring a team of coordinators and specialists, dividing the projects between them based on their strengths and expertise. You will drive continuous improvements to existing processes to improve internal and partner satisfaction, whilst leading the definition and delivery of implementation scope, goals, deliverable and business/customer impacts.
- Overseeing the production process from development to implementation
- Drawing/checking up on a production schedule and critical path for each project
- Ensure project is delivered on time, within budget, and meets business goals
- Clearly defines scope, roles, responsibilities and expectations at the onset of each project.
- Monitor work progress and effectively manage key project milestones
- Working out the human and material resources needed
- Reports project status, timely and effectively, using escalation, issue resolution and effective communication
- Campaign Optimisation - commercial and analytical mindset to understand how campaigns perform and communicating findings clearly to the business to ensure we’re continually making smarter decisions.
- Collaborate with Brand team (B2C) to help develop project plans, specifications and scope of work for each project request.
- Campaign Planning - building and maintaining relationships cross-functionally with colleagues, agencies and external partners as we launch new campaigns
- Understand the product and organizational impact by partnering with Stakeholders, Business Analysts and Product Owners
- Motivate and drive for results that promote team collaboration and a positive “can do” attitude
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in managing multiple projects across teams
- Your verbal and written skills in Dutch and English are perfect.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, perfect problem solving skills and a strong sense of urgency and follow-up
- Proven experience in building and maintaining relationships with different kinds of stakeholders
- No problem with multitasking; doing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- You are going to work in a fast-growing e-commerce company; a scale-up with flat hierarchies;
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team;
- Takeaway.com contributes to your pension plan;
- A competitive salary;
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis;
- Awesome global team events;
- An inspiring work-office in Enschede and you will frequently visit our office in Berlin;
- We take good care of you with great coffee, fresh mint- and ginger tea, Friday drinks, etc.
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
Our Partner Services department is the driving spirit behind our goal of maximizing results for restaurants. By supporting restaurant owners with relevant insights, smart tools and great promotional materials, we develop an environment in which all parties benefit.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Takeaway.com in Twente! In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!