In this role you will lead the development and execution of fact-based reporting, analysis and analytical models used to enhance decision-making across the marketing function, in particular the Lead to Order funnel. You support the organisation with insights and predictive models used to produce improved results to support business objectives and improved performance.
What are your responsibilities?
- Lead efforts to define and implement frameworks for measuring, reporting and analysing marketing results through all communication channels to inform decision making, e.g. campaign results, Lead to Order etc;
- Create and maintain appropriate marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) and return on investment (ROI) models (multi-channel attribution) for marketing campaigns and out-of-campaign activities to determine effectiveness;
- Develop dashboards and standardised reports to provide ongoing insight to marketing stakeholders, then work to ensure utilisation and adoption of reporting by these stakeholders;
- Collect and analyse data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand;
- Create advanced and predictive models such as marketing mix, MQL and Opportunity scoring, next best offer and customer lifetime value, then assist marketing teams in using these models to adjust their tactical mixes.
- Curious by nature with an inquisitive, questioning style and a determination to provide informed market-led intelligence using effective feedback;
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred;
- 5 to 7 years of analytics experience required – with at least three years’ experience in a B2B marketing environment;
- Analytical techniques and their application to marketing challenges – customer insight and behavioural change through targeted marketing/engagement.
Great to have?
- Ability to communicate complex data concepts into understandable tables, graphs and reports for marketing leaders and other functions;
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing organisation where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Flexible working options.
Bedrijfsprofiel Malvern PANalytical
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Malvern PANalytical. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!