Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Secure the manufacturability of new products in collaboration with our Product Engineering department in NPD project teams
- Functional specification, procurement and commissioning of new manufacturing equipment/ processes, including capital cost justification and related documentation.
- Leading development and continuous improvement of our manufacturing equipment and -processes together with external partners.
- Work collaboratively with team members of the LEAD (Lean Enterprise Across Disciplines) teams in order to improve safety, quality and productivity according our internal- and quality demands (ISO/TS 16949 / IATF)
- Maintain presence on the shop floor and provide hands on trouble shooting of manufacturing equipment/processes to drive root cause analyses and corrective actions. Drive Lean Six Sigma thinking
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in a production area
- Knowledge of and experience with Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma is a plus
- Preferably experience with Automotive or related businesses
- Verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Leadership / Project Management abilities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
Bedrijfsprofiel Power-Packer Europa
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!