As a Manager WFM you will lead by example and align the WFM department. You are fully immersed in the process and able to develop colleagues and build the capability within our organization.
Our WFM department is responsible for capacity planning for multiple accounts. This means we are looking for someone with extensive experience ideally familiar with Multi-skilled, Multichannel and multilingual forecasting, planning, scheduling and trafficking. Just to give you an idea: our employees handle customer contacts in 19 different languages.
Your responsibilities are:
- Based on the predictions/forecasts made, ensure and monitor proper capacity to achieve service levels and internal productivity goals
- Provide accurate & timely weekly/monthly performance and statistical reports
- Proactively advise management on efficient and cost-effective management and professionalism of the services of the organization
- Development and maintenance of models and tools to aid the compilation of monthly budgets and performance targets
- Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to complex problems
You are a strong communicator with Dutch native and business English speaking and writing skills, result driven and off course analytical.
Further more you’ll need to have:
- A finished HBO education preferably in logistics, statistics, maths, sciences or economics
- 5 years work experience in Workforce Management in the Contact Center Industry and managerial experience.
- Ability to provide specialist advice on scheduling and forecasting issues and tactfully influence and inform managers
- Advanced proficiency of mathematical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of technical possibilities of the used telecommunications/infrastructure (AVAYA / CMS)
- Good knowledge of the workings of collective agreements, ATW, Health and Safety Act, and Flexwet
- Preferred: Knowledge of COPC and/or Lean Six Sigma methodology
- A full time position (32-40), competitive salary based on proven experience, mobile, laptop, pension plan etc.
- An open and informal working environment
- Highly motivated and diverse set of colleagues
- Work in the city centre of Enschede with all conveniences at hand, close to train- and bus station (max. 5 min. walk) and easy to reach from Germany
- High Fun Factor – with regular company events including annual BBQ, Tuesday fruit day, Xmas party, XS cafe – after call party, Easter breakfast, etc.
Xtrasource is part of the Webhelp Group, Europe’s fastest growing BPO/BPM service provider. Xtrasource has realized a growth in the last two years of more than 50% and is positioned to continue this for the coming years. At Xtrasource we provide multi-lingual technical support (up to 20 languages) to some of the world’s leading brands. As part of our growth strategy we are investing in the development of solutions and providing a “one-stop shop” service offering for those companies looking to provide consistent, and high quality product support throughout Europe for their brands.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Xtrasource in Twente! In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!
7511 JG Enschede