In our commercial team we are looking for a dedicated and driven: Key Account Manager Automotive As a supplier to Daimler, Volkswagen, GM, Ferrari, Power-Packer has an excellent track record as solution provider in the Automotive and Truck industry. Our strengths, the development of customer specific products and processes at World Class Manufacturing Standard, can be leveraged by offering solutions in adjacent markets and to other Automotive OEM’s. This role requires understanding of complex consultative sales processes and long term relationship within a complex international environment. You report to the Sales Manager Automotive.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Pro-actively identifies new opportunities at new and existing Automotive OEM customers and converts these into long term delivery contracts.
- Builds and sustain long term relationships with customers that value Power-Packer’s strengths: joint development and World Class Manufacturing standards (APQP, ISO TS, lean manufacturing).
- Offers value add engineered actuation solutions to our customers based on “total cost of ownership”-model.
- Develops and maintains an account strategy and is able to translate this into project execution.
- Improves Power-Packer’s value proposition together with the Product Manager and translates this towards customers.
- Provides content to the Marketing and Communication manager that improves Power Packer’s online presence for potential customers (lead generation).
- Coaches, empowers, motivates and coordinates these professionals in own key account team.
- Facilitates interaction between Customer organization and Power-Packer organization through all disciplines and levels.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics.
- Seasoned sales professional with relevant experience in the area of consultative selling and large account management.
- Prepared to work with a mature internal support organization.
- Team player, able to work in multidisciplinary projects teams.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally in English, German and Dutch language.
- Knowledge of and experience with value selling in a (technical) international B2B environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Bedrijfsprofiel Power-Packer Europa
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!