The Key Account Manager is responsible for the One For All portfolio within the above mentioned sales channels, achieving budgeted Net sales through effectively managing volume, discounts and returns. Identify and secure incremental opportunities via data analysis, negotiation and retailer specific category growth extrapolation. You will support the Sales Director with strategy planning and implementation and working closely with the marketing and product management teams located in our European Headquarters in Enschede the Netherlands.
- Set up and attend customer meetings, conduct preparation with retailer specific analysis and business updates;
- Build strong relationships within channel to increase turnover, expand product lines, land promotional product plans et cetera;
- Attend Tradeshows and Customer events;
- Monitor execution of promotional plans through the year and continually adjust to ensure budget is met;
- Use stock, sales and GFK market data sources to analyze and strengthen the selling story and update the customer plans;
- Maintain a multi-point contact network within the customers and channel in order to successfully implement the customer business plan;
- Work with Sales Director to create business model for new opportunities within the channel and manage through set up ongoing business;
- Analyze competitor activity and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement;
- Work within the wider business to correctly forecast each customer and implement any marketing activities.
The key account manager works from his home office or office in Enschede, visits partners and clients on a regular base and attends international sales meetings in our European Headquarter 4 times per year.
Our employees are our success. For this role we are looking for an ambitious, proactive individual with strong personal skills looking to progress a career in Consumer Electronics Account Management.
The right candidates possessing the ability to effectively negotiate and have the skills needed to influence both internally and externally in order to deliver and achieve One For All® budgets. A team player who enjoys sharing best practices to the wider business in order to stimulate and support new processes. You have the drive, ambition and acumen to take ownership and turn opportunity in to commercial success.
- Preferably a bachelor degree and minimum 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Proven track record of selling into preferably electrical multiples or mass merchants accounts;
- Excellent presentation, numerical and analytical skills;
- Ideally working within the Consumer Electronics arena, although not essential;
- Comfortable implementing joint business planning and influence at all levels;
- Commercial planning and forecast proficient;
- Self starter with the drive to create and implement a customer plan;
- Interested in consumer electronics, technology and gadgets.
Next to a competitive salary, bonus package (OTE 30%) and lease car, be part of a team that has a true passion for innovation and technology. Those passions resonate worldwide throughout all of Universal Electronics locations with talented innovators, engineers and designers. Team members are focused on improving the user experience while solving industry and consumer challenges. UEI offers talent the opportunity to develop oneself and grow both horizontal or vertically throughout the global organization.
Bedrijfsprofiel Universal Electronics
Universal Electronics however is a lot more than a remote control company. As a global leader in wireless control technology for over 20 years and a European leader in home antennas, supplier of wireless AV senders and universal brackets, we are shaping and defining what is possible in the connected home. Over 250 million people are estimated to touch our technology every week through remote controls, antennas, brackets and other A/V accessories.
One For All® as our retail brand enriches the experience of being at home by offering comfort and convenience through our retail partners. That’s what makes One For All® a market leader and the single most advanced brand of universal remote controls and specific home A/V accessories in the market.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Universal Electronics. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!
7521 PT ENSCHEDE 053 - 4888 000