The (Key) account manager will be a member of the strategic sales team and will be jointly responsible for international sales activities and sustainable repeat sales results supported by supply agreements for strategic opportunities and accounts in a B2B environment.
- Minimum Bachelor’s- or ideally Master’s degree in technical areas
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience (or 5 years for Key account manager) with proven track record in closing longer term agreements in ideally Microfluidics or MEMS markets, or alternatively in other High-Tech markets with international exposure
- Experience in or at least affinity with micro-nano technologies
- Comfortable discussing technology and technological concepts
- Experience in working independently as well as in multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Drive to meet and exceed goals, objectives, and sales targets while contributing to a fun work place
- Strong self-motivation coupled with intelligence/problem solving, passion, proactive, and competitiveness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with confident tonality
- Interest in learning and getting better
- Highly organised with proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision as well as team player who coordinates and drives strategic selling efforts with whatever it takes mentality
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Flexible in adjusting priorities that meet the business acumen of the company
- Fluent in English language including writing, any other language skills are a plus
We offer a key position with personal development options in a growing organisation. This is a full-time position for a competitive salary package. (International) travel varies from 20% to 50% of the time dependent on business need. Frequent presence in the Enschede office is required for team activity efforts.
Bedrijfsprofiel Micronit Microfluidics
Micronit serves the world’s leading universities and high-tech companies, producing innovative microfluidics and MEMS products. Our products can be found all over the world in DNA analysis systems or point-of-care testing solutions, they can even be found in space! We believe our strength comes through multidisciplinary team work and we are dedicated to unleashing your potential to make our customers successful. Have you got high-tech as well as commercial skills? Do you want to see where technology can take you? Then join our team!
Our unique combination of expertise in microtechnologies and micromachining and commitment to quality makes us one of the most innovative producers of microfluidics and MEMS products. We work from two facilities, one located in Enschede (the Netherlands) and the other in Dortmund (Germany).
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Micronit microtechnologies in Twente. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.