Tasks and responsibilities
The Inventory and master data controller reports to the Materials & Logistics manager. You will be controlling the inventory at the site Enschede. You will be primarily focused on the stock accuracy and financial metrics at site level.
- Set-up of Cycle Counting;
- Stock analysis;
- Improvements of Working Capitol;
- Excess and Obsolete control;
- Material Management;
- Master Data management;
- Supply Chain Finance.
- Minimum of HBO in logistics, business administration or engineering; with a minor on supply chain management;
- 1+ years related experience in stock control and supply chain management (operational, tactical and strategical);
- Experience in supply chains within manufacturing industries;
- Knowledge of and experience with Project Management methods and tools;
- Financial-, data- and people driven.
- Essential soft skills
You are able to:
- Facilitate others to perform in the upmost setting;
- Act accountable;
- Act beyond your role in favor of the organization;
- Judge and explain under pressure;
- Work alone and independently;
- Actively build relationships with stakeholders;
- Understand when action is needed;
- Have high-quality conversations.
At Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean water. We deliver a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business and industry around the world. Our industry leading and proven portfolio of solutions enables people, business and industry to access clean, safe water, reduce water consumption, and recover and reuse it. We help ensure water is clean when returned to the environment. Whether it’s for fitness and fun, healthier homes, better flood control, safer sky rises, more sustainable ways to farm, or safe drinking water for those who need it most, we won’t stop until the world’s water is managed the best way possible.
From approximately 130 locations in 34 countries, Pentair’s 10,000 employees are united in our unwavering belief that the future of water depends on us. Our 2018 revenue was $3.0 billion, and we trade under the ticker symbol PNR.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Thales in Twente! In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!