As the Internal Auditor…
…. You work in the Asahi Europe Internal Audit function with a local expertise for Grolsch. Your goal? To support the management of Grolsch and the wider Asahi Europe business to control our business processes and associated risks. How? Through your ability to understand our organization, its risks, opportunities and contribute to continuous improvement.
You will do this by:
- Building a deep understanding of our business, its processes, their risks and opportunities;
- Providing management and management boards with business focused advice about risk and meaningful assurance over internal control systems;
- Coordinate and execute Audits, investigations and special projects;
- Supporting the group-wide, risk-based Asahi Europe Internal Audit Plan.
- Being ready to contribute towards an exceptional and high-performing international team.
We are looking for a Internal Auditor with a strong eye for detail.
You are confident and you quickly find your way in a dynamic organization, proudly representing Internal Audit at Grolsch. From your desire to understand our business, you are going to make an immediate impact to our organization and add significant value. Next to that you know how to influence people, because of your excellent communication skills. That is where your strength lies! You are not afraid of complexity and you know how to set priorities. You are a Dutch speaker (requirement) with excellent spoken and written English.
What else will we find in your CV?
- A completed financial university education, preferably RA;
- 4 – 6 years relevant working experience in an Audit or Risk Management setting;
- Highly developed computer literacy, including Excel-skills and you feel comfortable when it comes to systems and data.
Good to know: from time to time we expect you to have the opportunity to travel to other parts of Asahi Europe Group to contribute the group-wide, risk-based Asahi Europe Internal Audit plan.
Working at Grolsch means that you will contribute to the improvement, renewal and growth of our organization and the happiness of our customers all over the world. All this together with your colleagues who continuously challenge themselves and others to improve. We seek colleagues with a challenger mindset, concrete plans and who take their responsibilities personally and bring their own ideas. We stimulate you independence and encourage talent to develop. We believe that the best beer is made with the commitment of the best people!
We like to give you an offer you can’t refuse:
- Are you passionate about continuing to develop yourself? We are! That’s why we pay attention to your performance and career goals.
- Competitive reward and benefits.
- Our famous “House-beer arrangement”! Every month you can take 3 crates of beer! :-)
Bedrijfsprofiel Koninklijke Grolsch
Did you know that Grolsch
- Has over 400 years of history, dating back to 1615. We are among the oldest companies in the Netherlands?
- Is part of Asahi Europe which includes an iconic portfolio of brands, including Asahi “Super Dry”, Peroni and Meantime?
- Has become one of the strongest A-brands in the Netherlands?
- Has been called 'Royal' since 1995?
- Has 600 associates in the Netherlands, and there are over 1,900 across Asahi Europe?
- Has a strong and diverse brand portfolio with, including Grolsch, Kornuit, Peroni, Meantime, Asahi “Super Dry” and many more?
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the Grolsch in Twente. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
7548 XA ENSCHEDE 053-4833463