As Field Service Engineer, you will perform all necessary service activities for the high-tech machines that we supply. This includes configuring and testing production lines, and making sure they perform effectively. You must have an eye for detail, and be accurate, independent and committed. You must place great emphasis on customer satisfaction and be able to establish a good relationship with customers. You must be observant and thus be able to identify opportunities. Naturally, you must possess good communication skills and a proactive attitude in your work. Your work will often be carried out abroad. You will be accountable to the Service Manager for the activities that you perform.
- Make sure that machines used by customers function effectively. This can relate to new machines (Installation & Commissioning) as well as machines that customers are already using (Service);
- Provide production ramp-up support to customers;
- Clearly communicate to your colleagues and the customer about the status of your activities;
- Provide training to end users;
- Share your ideas with customers and try to find ways to further improve their processes;
- Compile a maintenance plan;
- Organise spare part deliveries.
- You are qualified to MBO-4 (SVE-4) level in Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering;
- You have at least 10 years of relevant work experience in machine building;
- You must be passionate about technology and enjoy working on mechanical and electrical components;
- You are an adventurer who wants to see the world and be away from home for long periods of time;
- You have good command of English (and preferably also German), both written and spoken;
- You have possess good communication and commercial skills;
- You have possess a driving licence.
What we offer
- A varied job in an innovative and dynamic working environment, where you get the opportunity to be fully involved in projects from start to finish;
- The continuous challenge of finding technical solutions which others cannot find;
- A job with a lot of freedom and independence;
- Room for personal and professional development.
The business case is our guiding principle. We develop and build advanced production lines for small composite products.
IMS, Hightech for the world of tomorrow
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of IMS. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!