- Translate the User Requirements into functional specifications and then into a mechanical design of the system;
- Realizing the design including implementation, documentation (architecture, modeling, timing diagram, 3D CAD design (SolidWorks), detailed drawings, parts lists, technical construction file, etc.);
- Preparation and supervision or implementation of test and acceptance plans;
- Guiding test & debug of the machine;
- Reporting the progress of the work to the project manager.
- A Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- At least 5 years of work experience in machine building and precision engineering;
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Affinity with mechanical automation and mechatronics;
- You are inventive and feel home in many markets, so you are able to make the right choices in the field of mechatronics;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
- You are proactive and creative. You can work well with engineers from all disciplines.
- A varied job in an innovative, dynamic working environment where you get the opportunity to be really involved in the project from A to Z;
- Always a challenge to find precisely that technical solution that others cannot find;
- Room for personal and professional development;
- An engaged group of colleagues who want to make it happen together;
- The ability to travel for work.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of IMS. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!