As a Lead Engineer Controls you work in a project team. You are responsible for the realization of the control systems for high precision / high volume production lines. These machines are used in production lines in the manufacturing industry. You work with a multidisciplinary team of specialists on the mechatronic design and ensure that the software solution meets the desired functionality and quality. You are a strong communicator, proactive and creative and you can work well with engineers from other disciplines. Do you have experience in the field of controls and are you looking for a new, high-tech work environment where you work with state-of-the-art techniques? Do you want to work on tailor-made solutions for our customers all over the world? Then this position might suit you!
- You are responsible for the delivered product and address team members when the quality and / or planning is not or will not be achieved;
- Within the project team you lead a group of controls engineers with whom you work together to develop the concept that meets the set of requirements and guidelines;
- During the quotation phase, you work together with the Technical Sales Coordinator to create and develop the concept that matches the customer’s business case.
- Work on the design during the design phase;
- You are responsible for the realization of the controls of advanced high precision / high volume production lines;
- Work with and in a multidisciplinary team of specialists on the mechatronic design and ensure that the software solution meets the desired functionality and quality;
- Actively think with the team about sensors, actuators, servo and vision systems and interfaces with devices during the design and realization phase.
- A Bachelor or Master of Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, System & Controls, Mechatronics or similar;
- At least 5 years of work experience in the development of software for controls in (precision mechanical) machine building;
- You are inventive and feel home in many markets, so you are able to make the right choices in the field of mechatronics;
- Good communication skills in Dutch (native) and English, both spoken and written;
- You are proactive and creative. You can work well with engineers from all disciplines.
- A varied job in an innovative, dynamic working environment where you get the opportunity to be really involved in the project from A to Z;
- Always a challenge to find precisely that technical solution that others cannot find;
- Room for personal and professional development;
- An engaged group of colleagues who want to make it happen together;
- The ability to travel for work.
WITH YOUR BUSINESS CASE AS OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLE, WE DEVELOP AND BUILD PRODUCTION LINES THAT ENABLE YOU TO MANUFACTURE YOUR SMALL, INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS.
Our workforce consists of 120 professionals with a passion for technology and a sincere commitment to making every project a success.
In close collaboration with you, we will use our knowledge and broad experience in various manufacturing technologies to deliver the best possible production lines: scalable in volume, capable for a high product mix.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of IMS. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!