Reporting directly to the Regional HR Manager and functionally to the Country Sales Manager Benelux, in this role You will be leading the Human Resources Function for all employees that are part of the Country Sales Organization for Benelux sub-region. Also, You will provide daily support by managing and administering plans and / or programs to ensure the most effective utilization of human resources to support business objectives, establishing solid partnerships and driving functional excellence.
Your key deliverables:
- Develop and deploy HR strategies to manage and drive the culture, and align the organization for growth
- Ensure the talent pipeline for the future, assess and select talent, and coach Managers on the process
- Set direction, priorities and culture expectations while championing Eaton Values & Philosophies and the Eaton Business System (EBS) by driving the utilization of performance metrics, continuous improvement principles and change management plans, while maximizing employee ownership and engagement
- Design and deliver local HR practices that create and maintain the desired culture
- Prepare the workforce for change. Use assessment tools and metrics to diagnose organizational issues
- Identify the learning, training, and development needs of the organization and deploy effective training plans
- Provide leaders of people guidance and mentoring. Develop and implement solutions to organizational challenges by leading / coaching others through change. Provide coaching and feedback as needed to help Build Organizational Capability
- Use coaching skills to influence behavior and business decisions to be consistent with the values and ethical standards and desired business outcomes
- Perform investigations and take appropriate corrective actions
- Ensure effective deployment of performance management systems and coach managers on the process
- Educated at Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution?
- Coming with a senior level (at least 5 years) of professional experience in a similar HR function?
- Strong with managing employee relations, with proven ability to successfully drive change and leadership ownership/accountability?
- Possessing working knowledge of employment/labor law?
- Knowledgeable of related area within the scope such as Assessment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, Wellness, Labor Relations, Inclusion & Diversity, Matrix Organization?
- Having a demonstrated HR strategic business partner success in organizational development?
- Committed to employee engagement and continuous improvement?
- Possessing coaching/facilitation/conflict management skills?
- Able to build organizational capability and effectively communicate ideas/thoughts to all levels of the organization?
- Good at analyzing data?
- Fluent in English?
- Having driver's license and available to travel up to 25% of the working time?
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the University of Twente. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!