- Responsible for further development and management of the HR policy and activities (operational, tactical and strategical) which is in line with the company growth and expansion.
- Contributes to the Corporate Vision, and translates it into an HR, People and Culture strategy.
- Advise management and/or employees on internal and external HR matters, developments and trends.
- Coach and inspire the HR-team; follow up on performance and guide where needed.
- Drive the company culture and ensure a positive working environment.
- Ensures legal compliance.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in a relevant education, for example Human Resource Management.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in an international technical and / or production environment is a plus.
- Proven knowledge of (international) HR laws and regulations.
- Experience with a holding structure and different entities.
- Self-starting and motivated personality.
- Excellent team player, able to coach and motivate colleagues.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills – written and verbal.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!
Bedrijfsprofiel Super B Lithium Power B.V.
Super B is a world-class and fast growing producer of unique high-end lithium batteries. Headquartered in The Netherlands with regional organizations in Europe, we supply our batteries to leading OEM's anddistributors in the global transport, industrial and energy storage markets. Super B provides unique starter batteries and these are being used in global leading high performance cars and motorcycles as well as in various industrial applications. Our Intelligent traction and energy batteries enable our customers reliable, independent power upply. They are being used in various applications such as recreational vehicles, energy storage and various vessels.
We have high ambitions in pursuing our goal; to become the leading lithium battery developer and supplier in the world! We are a fast-moving and dynamic company. We continuously seeking for new business opportunities and working hard to expand our production and R&D facilities as well as highly motivated experts to support this unique growth.
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button kom je terecht op de site van de werkgever. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kun je niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden. Wil je ons daarmee helpen en ons een bericht sturen als een link niet meer werkt?
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!