As a HR Business Partner (m/f), you will be responsible for all relevant HR processes. This within a defined workforce area (manufacturing/production & warehouse) of around 300 employees with several teamleaders/supervisors (teamleader reports into supervisor). HR topics include talent acquisition, recruitment, communications, rewards, performance management, training, employee involvement and work practices.
Your main duties :
- Executes all relevant operational HR tasks in alignment with HRM topics.
- Executes recruiting actions in alignment with hiring manager and the EMEA Talent Acquisition Team.
- Manages communication within Hengelo plant; supports integration of Eaton processes incl. implementation into the organization
- Delivers Conceptual Design (Organisational Structure) and executes via presentations and training
- Reviews legal HR cases and questions with internal/external legal resources and provides guidance for Plant Manager and Supervisors
- Supports Plant Manager and Supervisors in HR Planning and execution of action plans.
- Supports and leads HR Projects and is able to perform this independently
- Supports restructuring initiatives incl. reporting
- Supports HR manager in all types of relevant HR processes and secures compliance with law, employer contracts, work council agreement and internal Eaton rules.
- Provides guidance and direction on complex business and HR issues.Understands the business strategy and identifies opportunities to improve organizational capability.
- Supports the leadership team in driving the culture change to align the organization with the strategy. Diagnoses gaps between current and desired state and deploys actions to resolve the gap.
- Supports actively audits (internal/external), reviews, surveys (employee survey).
- Master/Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management / Business Administration.
- 3-5 years of experience in HR (2nd step in career).
- Experience with working in production / warehouse environment and different shifts.
- Experience in working for an international manufacturing company in a matrix structure.
- Good Business Acumen, strong analytical thinking & communication skills.
- Good command of office pack
- Experience in business transition (upsizing or downsizing)
- Change management skills to drive sustained cultural change
- Self-sufficiency in managing simultaneous assignments; flexibility; strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Advanced coaching, consulting and facilitation skills - understands how to manage information, balancing confidentiality with business and “need to know” basis.
- Linked to Eaton Leadership model being passionate, transparent, accountable, efficient, ethical and able to learn.
- Good command of English and Dutch language.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- One year Eaton contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Eaton in Twente. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!