As a Field Service Engineer you will be working at our customers located in Europe (mostly in Germany). You will manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks, such as:
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Provide training for the plant operators at our customers
- Build positive relationships with our customers
- Degree in mechatronics or similar (Netherlands: mbo level 4)
- Your qualities: pragmatic, self-starter, flexible and communicative
- You can rely on your broad technical knowledge, both mechanical as well as electrical
- You have knowledge of the Dutch, English and German language
- You are willing to travel at least 75% of your working time
Bedrijfsprofiel Hoppmann B.V.
For decades we have worked together with our renowned customers to optimize their industrial production processes. You can find our custom made solutions at the production sites of world famous brands such as Unilever, Henkel, Bosch, Johnson&Johnson, Nestlé, Danone and Procter&Gamble. Every day our specialists in feeding technology, automation and product handling put their heads together to offer our customers customized systems for optimum efficiency of their production workflows, such as prefeeders, feeders and assembly systems.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!