- You are responsible for the engineering of the projects assigned to you in terms of quality, schedule and budget.
- You are the primary point of contact for our clients concerning engineering topics.
- You lead and chair periodic engineering team meetings.
- You represent engineering in the project team meetings.
- You ensure that technical and purchase specifications for all equipment are completed on-time, including review and sign off prior to release.
- You are responsible for the correct and timely provision of all technical project and customer documentation.
- You maintain contact with (in-house) suppliers, with respect to the quality requirements and standards and the quality of the supplied auxiliary equipment.
- You coordinate or provide technical support during the project, including installation and commissioning phase.
- You review and discuss progress and challenges of project activities with internal stakeholders.
- Reviews work progress, quality and (engineering) budget issues on a regular basis with the team.
- You pro-actively identify and propose options for improvements.
- You periodically discuss and review the progress and quality of the work with the Team Lead Project Engineering.
Required skills and profile:
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant working experience.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or proven experience in Electrical Engineering combined with a Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Extensive experience with technical and quality standards such as ISO, IEC, UL, CSA, EN etc.
- You are technically familiar with UPS systems.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Leadership and people skills and a willingness to further develop these through training and/or coaching.
What can HITEC offer you:
- Competitive salary and pension in accordance with CLA Metalelektro.
- Enough vacation days, to explore the world
- Mobile phone and laptop.
- Development opportunities depending on your experiences to grow your career.
Bedrijfsprofiel Hitec Power Protection B.V.
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
HITEC’s core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication.
We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization.
As the Electrical Project Engineer you are responsible for the coordination and execution of all engineering activities from project start-up until close-out and transfer to Service. You are the lead engineer in the project team and manage quality, schedule and budget for the engineering scope of the project. Upon request you will also provide and/or coordinate technical support to the Sales, Service and Global Helpdesk departments. You work within the Project Engineering department and report to the (Global) Teamlead Project Engineering.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of HITEC. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!