You will be part of the Global After Market team based out of Hengelo and will report to the Global Sales Manager After Market & Retrofit. You will closely work with various people within the After Market team.
The wider After Market team is at the forefront of innovation within our company. You will be a key person in the development of this exciting proposition.
- Conduct root-cause analysis on issues with Isolation- and Control valves at customer sites
- Further review the rest of the assets at customer’s site and advise actions for trouble-free operations
- Build Warranty / Field Services reports advising customers on course of action to take
- Coordinate with After Market team to conclude on cause of action for end-users
- Coordinate with regional sales managers to conclude on cause of action for OEM/EPC customers
- Conduct training for our service-providers / -hubs to ensure they can conduct proper maintenance on our assets
- Truly understand what drives your customers and deliver exceptional service on a day-to-day basis
- Understand the Installation and Applications at our customers, knowing what drives their operation
To succeed in this role, we seek the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree (HBO) or Secondary Vocational (MBO+) education (technical)
- At least 10 years of work experience in a technical environment
- Understand the Installation & Application within the Power & Steam segment
- Able to conduct technical analysis of issues with Isolation- and Control-Valves
- Willingness to do frequent travel to customers to do site surveys
- Flexible attitude, to support our customers when they need it
- Natural relationship builder with integrity and maturity; working effectively in an International setting
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines through proper project management
- Proficient in English (spoken and written) / German proficiency would be a plus
Working at HP Valves is more than a job, as you will be joining a team that is based on respect and close relationships. We value people and believe that you should have the opportunity to develop your role, while being supported by your manager and colleagues. We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities to further develop your career in an international setting. We offer you a competitive salary with profit-sharing bonus, 27 days of leave and solid company pension scheme.
Bedrijfsprofiel HP Valves
HP Valves is a leader in its industry selling specialized high pressure valves for the Power Generation-, Petrochemical- and Oil & Gas industry. From the beginning, HP Valves has taken the lead in developing advanced product designs, which are tailor made for customer’s needs. Our company has been growing double digits over the past ten years; as a next step we want to expand our After Market business.
As part of our global After Market team the Field Services & Warranty Engineer will be responsible to proactively support customers to resolve issues with Isolation and Control Valve solutions. In your job you will be the main person to conduct technical reviews / root cause analyses at customer’s sites, providing your insightful solutions to the problem at hand. Proactively work with customer maintenance and service plans and support customer’s outage planning in terms of needed material and manpower.
Ensure high customer satisfaction with HP Valves and its affiliate companies by delivering a comprehensive Warranty / Field Services report. You will need to liaise with many stakeholders within our company, to ensure we effectively resolve the issues at hand.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of HP Valves. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!