Most of our development work is done using Microsoft Visual C++. All development efforts
are team-based, with each team member specializing in a part of a project. A professional
organization and project management supports a tight-knit development team.
Affinity with gaming technology is a plus.
C/C++ knowledge is a must. We expect you to be able to converse in English and preferably
• VR graphics: in-house C++ engine;
• GIS: developing next-gen geographical information systems;
• Simulations: RE-liON uses GPU-based real-time fire dynamics for VR firefighting;
• Embedded software: RE-liON creates its own electronics, firmware and interfacing;
• Sensor fusion: RE-liON is always pushing VR boundaries with new input devices,
actuators and new ways of combining sensor data.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Re-Lion. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!