- Work with the team to maintain, create and execute the roadmap for SAP business systems and integration.
- Accountable for the creation of workflows and reports in SAP, enhancements and further implementation of functionalities.
- Accountable for the testing and the commissioning of any new changes.
- Development of analyses (big data) and management information from SAP and supporting business management in cost calculations, performance management, planned versus actual reporting, etc.
- Manage internal support teams in the Netherlands and Germany and third party service providers related to SAP business applications.
- Accountable for managing technical support and functional master data management in SAP.
- Provide leadership in change management, supporting the organization in new processes and manage a change board setting the right priorities.
- Support Infrastructure and other IT experts to maintain services and continuity for the business
- You have significant experience as functional consultant in SAP and would like to work in an environment where you can make a difference in the further implementation of SAP business solutions. You are a self-starter and enjoy supporting others in managing operational and financial processes and business analysis
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in implementing SAP, preferably some years hands on experience.
- Sound knowledge of SAP Finance, PS, MM, PP and QM. Experience on S/4 HANA is a pre.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a technical and non-technical audience at various organizational levels in English, Dutch and preferably German.
- Proven track record and experience in developing SAP processes and procedures as well as successfully executing projects in either FICO, PS, PP and/or QM.
- High degree of initiative and ability to work with little supervision, while resilient to change.
- You seek optimization and continuous improvement.
- You are a team player, stress resistant and well organized.
- As an employee within ETC Netherlands you will have a nice workplace and a good future at a healthy and modern High-Tec company. There is a collegial working atmosphere where respect for each other and teamwork are important.
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions.
- Salary in line with the market, depending on your age and experience, travel allowance, Collective Labor Agreement Grootmetaal Metalektro, pension scheme via Pensioenfonds PME, 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days.
- Personal growth and development.
- We not only invest in machinery, but also invest in our people by training and courses. We also like to think along with you! Your interests and what you want are looked at.
- Compensation in health insurance.
- We think that the health of our employees is very important. You will also receive a monthly contribution of 113% gross for your health insurance!
- A nice annual bonus! Objectives are set annually and reviewed during the year. ETC Netherlands organizes special days dedicated to a goal on safety/security.• There is a team budget set for each employee to participate in team building exercise once a year
- A staff association that provides the best monthly outings! Think of going to the casino, sports activities, company visits, workshops and the annual large staff party.
- Sports with your colleagues! There is a weekly bootcamp in which you can participate
Bedrijfsprofiel ETC Nederland
ETC is an innovative technology company committed to the safe, competitive, and sustainable delivery of enrichment technology services and energy solutions to our customers. Our expertise lies in the design and delivery of high quality manufacturing, engineering and technology solutions for the needs of today's and future global energy market. Thanks to many years of experience in the nuclear sector, ETC's business activities focus on two areas:
- Producing ultra-gas centrifuges, the most efficient technology for producing enriched uranium as a fuel for nuclear energy production.
- Supplying advanced high-tech solutions, manufacturing high-tech products and providing services such as design engineering for customers in the aerospace industry, semiconductor and textiles, packaging & printing industry.
At ETC, we believe that reducing CO2 emissions is important for the environment. We support our customers in their efforts to achieve a cleaner environment by applying our technical knowledge in R&D, engineering and manufacturing, which has been accumulated over decades.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Enrichment Technology Company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!