You will be working independent and are responsible for developing proto types and tests. You will develop schematics and design PCB’s as well as programming the MCUs.
The measuring is based on dialectical, we are able to detect changes within the material and it’s entire process cycle. But it is also possible to detect defects through NDT (non destructive testing). The measured changes can be used to monitor and adjust the process. This can be done in real time with added on augmented reality. This technology is patented and still in development.
• Finished HBO/WO degree Electro technician or similar level.
• Experience in developing of new electronics.
• Knowledge of the following software: Microsoft office, Altium, Ultiboard, Multisim, LabVIEW and programming in C, C++ etc.
• Programmable Electronica (microcontrollers, Atmel, ARM, FPGA).
• Communication bus (I2C, SPI, UART).
• Knowledge of analogue RF signal processing.
• Independent PCB development and production.
• You are passionate and see technical problems as a challenge, you’re thinking in solution and are capable to take the initiative.
• You are eager to learn and want to continuously develop, personally as well as on the job related aspect.
• Good communicative skills and control of the English language (Dutch is not mandatory but welcome).
Employees are the core of the company and an open mature and mutual relationship with each other comes with that. There are adheres to the rules for responsibility and entrepreneurship in order to achieve a balance between people, society, environment and the added value. This is why Twenco doesn’t bound itself to an industrial or pension funds. But Twenco follows the collective labour agreement by the Metaalunie.
Twenco is an international operating company in Vriezenveen. Twenco is specialized in developing and producing special machines and electronics for the production of wind turbine rotor blades. Because we are constantly innovating and developing Twenco managed to secure a technological advantage towards its competitors.
Besides this Twenco also produces and develops sensors/ electronics for the monitoring and managing of composite production processes, for the aerospace, automotive, laboratories, industry and intuitions.
Twenco is a company with a small and involved team with an informal atmosphere. Own initiatives and ideas are always welcome and appreciated. Personal development is seen as obviously. Flexible interpretation of balance in work and private life.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!