Do you want to work on the technology that will be shaping the future? We're looking for a talented team player to work on location for the biggest brands in the high-tech industry. You'll have the possibility to deliver a real technological impact across the world. We strive to improve the way electronic designers do their work. By implementing, improving and supporting the electronic design tools, enhance design processes, teaching etc.
You will be working with customers on aspects of this design process. Depending on your interests and strong points this can be helping the customer decide the best way to do their design. For example you can help them select the appropriate tools. Or by implementing the tools on a complex IT infrastructure, embedding them in the origanisation and connecting it to other systems. Sometimes this involves writing additional tools and interfaces. Also your work could be more in enhancing the processes on how things are done. If you have a design background, this can also involve helping customers on design issues.
You're completely fascinated about new technological opportunities and love working with like-minded individuals. With an absolute passion for technology, you strive to meet and surpass customer needs on a daily basis. You don't mind learning new things, even if they take a while to master.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Electronics or Computer Science.
- You have good communication skills in English and Dutch.
- You possess experience in electronics design tools and design flows (e.g. IC design, PCB, HDL and/or cabling) for Linux or Windows. You want to make the design process better, by better tools, better processes, better embedded in the organisation.
- Some programming skills, scripting or otherwise may be required, depending on your line of expertise.
- You are highly motivated, responsible and a team player.
- You have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and take full ownership.
- You are an efficient professional and you like to help extending our organization (and our customers) for further growth.
- Extra perks like free veggies and fruit at the office and a daily dose of fun and jokes.
- An attractive wage package with several extra benefits.
- The opportunity to develop technical skills and learn on the job.
- You'll be part of a small, decisive and close-knit team.
- The opportunity to organize your own time and location where you work.
Dizain-Sync works on innovative solutions for electronic product development. From the smartphone in your pocket, to the safety technology in your car. With big high-tech clients like ASML and NXP, we're shaping the world's future through technology. We offer a unique perspective on the combination of consultancy, site design, product lifecycle management, electronic design automation, training and support services.
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button komt u terecht op de site van de werkgever. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kunt u niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden, wilt u ons daarmee helpen en ons berichten als een link niet meer werkt?