Senior Field Service Engineer - EVCI Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
The Senior Field Service Engineer provides valuable services to the customers by conducting actual field visit. The ETiB Senior Field Service Engineer responsibilities comprise installation, repairing, maintenance of various equipment's related to ETiB installations, and to ensure that they are functioning properly. Thus, this professional helps in resolving the technical issues and in satisfying the customer's needs in a timely manner. The ETiB Senior Field Service Engineer will perform commissioning and maintenance site works related to EATON scope which includes delivery of EV chargers, Energy storage product, Energy management control system and technical support services.
In addition, ETiB Senior field service engineer will coordinate with main installer/contractors and internal organization the delivery of EATON scope on time, quality and budget.
- Provide optimum service support for customers through phone, personal visits
- Develop service-related trainings to field staffs as well as customers
- Perform service activities according to company policies and safety standards
- Develop documentations for service-related issues and resolutions
- Investigate and troubleshoot product service issues, identify problems and record solutions for reference purposes
- Educate customer representative about the product usage and maintenance
- Stay updated on industry standards and technical service knowledge
- Address customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Coordinate with various teams to fix product issues and inform management on product service issues as observed through interaction with clients
- Perform site commissioning service for ETiB system:
- Firmware update
- Setting-up system communications
- Installation supervision (Electrical and mechanical)
- System end-to-end testing control testing
- Lead project execution acting as customer main contact for the assigned order for technical and commercial aspects.
- Support whenever possible sales activity by participating in sales visits and business development events.
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in automation control, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- 5+ years of experience related to project coordination and site management
- End-to-end system testing experience
- PLC programming experience (XSOFT-CODESYS experience as a plus)
- Experience working with remote monitoring and control systems
- Operational experience with ModBus TCP/IP communication protocol and capability to set-up and fix IP networks.
- Technical Project Management experience/certification as a plus.
- Good communication skills, Customer focus, Results oriented, analytical and ability to perform under high pressure
- Fluent in English and Dutch
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Eaton is a power management company with 2019 sales of $21.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 103,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Eaton is a power management company actively engaged in the transition towards a low-carbon energy future across the world. We have a particular focus on Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure (EVCI) which is part of Eaton’s vision on Energy Transition in Buildings (ETiB), by combining our diverse technology portfolio of renewable energy integration, energy storage, EnergyAware UPSes, microgrids and electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Eaton. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!