We strongly believe in continuous integration and DevOps. We run all our servers in the public cloud (currently AWS, but also considering/exploring Azure). Some customers ask us to provide our servers on-prem, typically as docker images. Ensuring this is done in a secure, effective and efficient manner requires us to take technical and process steps. We have a 24x7 team for severe incidents (availability or security), which are very infrequent but can happen.
Your responsibilities include:
- Deploying our ReadID SaaS server on AWS and possibly other public cloud providers
- Expand and fine-tune our monitoring infrastructure
- Be part of our 24x7 team
- Contribute to our DevOps roadmap
- Take part in providing on-prem ReadID deployments (technology and process side)
- Ensure a secure deployment and management, adhering to our ISO27001 ISMS
- Relevant professional or university degree (BSc, MSc), e.g., computer science, informatics or similar
- Belief in and experience with automation and continuous integration
- Public cloud experience (AWS, Azure etc.)
- Security minded, both on technical and on non-technical side
- Experience with on-prem deployment is appreciated
- This job is available for different seniorities, of course, for more senior applicants we expect more experience
- Ability to professionally communicate with customers
- You are an EU citizen and speak English fluently, and preferably speak Dutch as well
This job does not require significant travelling, but this may occasionally be needed
- You will be part of highly-skilled team of researchers, developers, architects, and UX designers in a pleasant working atmosphere
- Lunch or walk together and social activities together after work
- We think work-life balance is important, flexibility in working hours and working from home
- Collaboration is at the heart of our work
- Competitive salary, and a performance base reward
- 28 Holidays and option for extended holidays
- High-end laptop and smartphone (Windows or Apple)
- Plenty of possibilities for growth and education, both internally as well as externally
- Good pension scheme
InnoValor is a research-based consultancy and software company. We develop the award-winning and patented mobile identity verification software technology ReadID. ReadID leverages the NFC capability of smartphones to read and verify the RFIP chips that passports and other government-issued identity documents have. ReadID is the first and leading technology worldwide to do this. We have prominent customers including banks (ING, Rabobank, Norwegian DNB bank, de Volksbank), police (including Dutch police) and other governmental organizations (UK Home Office, Dutch CBR). We are looking for colleagues to extend and explore ReadID, contributing to fight identity fraud!
We started InnoValor five-year ago and are a privately-owned scale-up, growing fast. Our main office is in Enschede (Netherlands) and we have a location in Amersfoort. We are ISO27001 certified. Besides our product ReadID, we give advice in the area of digital innovation, focusing on digital agility and digital trust. The strongest growth is in the area of ReadID
What is ReadID?
ReadID consists of two parts: ReadID MRZ and ReadID NFC. ReadID MRZ makes it possible to scan the so-called Machine Readable Zone of ePassports and similar using our own machine learning-based Optical Character Recognition technology.
ReadID NFC verifies the authenticity of passports and similar identity documents by reading the RFID chip embedded in these documents using the NFC capability of common Android and iOS smartphones. ReadID can be used in face2face use cases, e.g., by police officers in the street, or online, e.g., for mobile consumer onboarding for banks. ReadID is integrated by our customers in their own apps and backend systems using APIs.
ReadID is available in two versions: client-only and SaaS. Both versions include the ReadID SDK: client-side libraries with an API that enables our customers to build their own app. We host ReadID SaaS as public cloud (primarily AWS). We have a ready-to-use version of ReadID as well, called ReadID Ready, for customers that do not want to develop their own apps. We are strong believers in automation, automated testing, continuous integration and DevOps, and use state-of-the-art technologies for this.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of InnoValor. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.