- Works in a project team on the design of sensors. He is responsible to develop the concept that meets the customer requirements. This includes the choice of measurement principle and signal conditioning electronics as well as the design of the sensor housing that protects the electronics and connects to the customer application.
- Is co-responsible for progress of the project
- Stays in contact with customers and suppliers on a regular basis
- Proves design concept by prototype design measurements & validation testing
- Experience with finite element analysis as well as CAD programs such as Solid Works is very welcome
- MSc education level, mechanical or electrical engineering or applied physics; with at least 0 - 3 years relevant experience
- BSc education level, mechanical or electrical engineering or applied physics with 3 - 5 years relevant experience
- Good communication skills, written and verbally, in English and Dutch language; German is an advantage
- Team player, able to work in multidisciplinary projects teams
- Knowledge of MS-Office software (Word, Windows, Excel and Outlook)
- Pro-active attitude
- Prepared to travel abroad occasionally (mainly Europe, sometimes to production sites outside Europe)
- Capable of setting priorities
- Enjoys facing challenges
- Result oriented.
Bedrijfsprofiel Sensata Technologies Holland BV
In fact, our name Sensata comes from the Latin word sensate for ‘those gifted with sense’. Our focus on sensing is also reflected in our logo, which spells Sensata in Braille.
Sensata Technologies is a world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and controls designed to make the world cleaner, safer and more efficient. Mission-critical means products that are essential and difficult to do. You’ll find our 47,000 unique products in many applications – anywhere from automotive braking systems to aircraft flight controls.
Sensata devices are in systems that protect people and the environment, so what we do matters. We take pride in knowing our technologies improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Sensata. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!