As a Back-End Developer, you will be contributing to the further development of our platform by using your understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, solving problems, formulating efficient processes, and creating a more seamless experience for users. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as making modifications to fix errors and improve performance. Additionally, you will be able to contribute and implement solutions yourself. Of course there is room to deliberate, to share knowledge, and to grow.
You’ll be reporting directly to the Manager Software Engineering and your main responsibilities include:
- Being involved and participating in the overall application lifecycle.
- Compiling and analyzing data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating and consulting with team members and other departments to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
What We Are Looking For
- Passion for new Technologies: you love what you do, you go the extra mile, eager to tackle challenges and solve problems, really interested in the technological evolution of web applications.
- Interpersonal skills: you can build quality relationships with everybody, be diplomatic and capable of resolving disputes in a responsible manner.
- Problem solving: you have fantastic troubleshooting skills and truly enjoy finding the cause behind a specific problem, explaining it to others, and working with others to find a solution.
- Proactivity: you are proactive and independent in carrying out your activities and finding information.
- Reliability and organization: you enjoy getting things done, and people always look at you as a dependable team member when tasks are assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Back-End developer.
- Experience using MySQL and NoSQL data systems.
- Experience designing and building REST API’s.
- Experience with Docker.
What We offer
- A good salary and benefits package.
- Working in an international and fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing company.
- Lots of opportunity for further growth.
- Fresh daily lunches.
- Several annual team/group events.
Established in the Netherlands in 2012, with the mission of aggregating marketing and technology to allow marketers to exploit the power of data and artificial intelligence, it currently sells a proprietary predictive marketing platform which can be used on a plug-and-play basis to create ever more relevant and omni-channel customer experiences, allowing marketers to increase customer returns.
Today our team is located in Enschede (HQ) and in Milan. At Datatrics we have four teams: New Business, Marketing, Product and Customer Success. You’ll be part of the Product team based in Enschede, the Netherlands.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Datatrics. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!