In our operations team we have a vacancy for a Customer Order Desk Representative.
In the role of Customer Order Desk rep (CODR) you are responsible for delivering the right products, in the right quantities with the right lead time and the right costs to customers, accompanied by the correct documentation. Customers are distributors and large retail chains located worldwide like for instance Mediamarkt, Saturn, EP, Amazon. The CODR acts as the interface between departments with respect to sales forecasts, sales orders, order acknowledgements, deliveries and customer returns. You have daily contact with colleagues, sales managers, customers, distributors, logistic providers et cetera and you report to the Customer Order Desk Manager.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Giving customer service by providing follow up on customer requirements.
- Meeting the targets and KPI’s set for the operations department and customer order desk.
- Obtaining and analyze accurate forecast information and monitor stock levels.
- Sales order processing and entering orders in ERP system.
- Correctly and on time schedule, reschedule and cancel sales orders in the system.
- Proving the customers with order confirmation, delivery times and shipping information.
- Preparation of sales orders and instruct warehouse and third party logistics provider.
- Trouble shooting, problem solving and escalate when necessary
- Act as team player and back up for colleagues
- College/bachelor degree
- Some years’ work experience in a similar role
- Good command of English language; (near) native command French language.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Service providing and flexible attitude
- Stress resistant, hands on, trouble shooter, structured
- Supply chain knowledge and experience with ERP Systems, MS Office are a plus
- Team player and pro-active attitude
A challenging role in an international B2B and retail environment. Career possibilities within role and organization on national and international level.
Bedrijfsprofiel Universal Electronics
Founded in 1986, Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI) is the global leader in wireless control technology for the connected home. UEI designs, develops and delivers innovative solutions that enable consumers to control entertainment devices, digital media and home systems. Our products have been adopted by many companies in the consumer electronics, subscription broadcast and computing industries.
With our ONE FOR ALL products we are market leader in selling Universal Remote Controls, Antenna’s and other Audio/Video accessories through retailers and distributors worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is located in Santa Ana, California. Our office in Enschede, The Netherlands is responsible for the Subscription Broadcasting business for the EMEA region and the global Consumer division of the Company, with its ONE FOR ALL brand.
Our values are: Passion to Win; Drive for Results; Customer Oriented and Flexibility.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Universal Electronics. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!
7521 PT ENSCHEDE 053 - 4888 000