The Control Software Engineer will be responsible for the examination of control needs, developing, testing and implementing software for large Energy Storage Systems (ESS), which will be used for marine, shipping, grid support, solar parks, wind farms and charging infrastructure. Other applications are for example frequency regulation, net balancing, peak shaving and congestion management.
- Translating control needs of various markets (f.e. frequency market, peak reduction, islanding) into control software specifications, develop, implement and commission the needed software.
- Standardize software with the aim of reusing software components in our ESS products
- Development of software tools to support remote data analysis suchs as logging systems, post-processing of signals, Big data, etc.
- Configuring and maintaining support systems such as mobile network infrastructure, PLC systems, network architecture, visualizing through SCADA, WEB technology
- Stay up to date with the latest software trends and development methods
- Bachelors' or Masters' degree in a relevant direction, for example IT, Electronics or Industrial Automation
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience with PLC automation and control software
- Experience with Siemens TIA Portal or Bachmann PLC
- Automation experience with Codesys, IEC61131-3, C#, Java, CANopen, Modbus and/or Profinet
- Knowlegde of Function Safety (f.e. IEC61508,IEC60730-1 Annex H, ISO 13849-1
- Experience with development and commissioning of lithium battery systems is a plus
- Experience with network integration is a plus
- WIlling to travel occasionally
- Hands-on and team player mentality
- Excellent English communication skills. Dutch and German are a plus
Bedrijfsprofiel Super B Lithium Power B.V.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Super B Lithium Power B.V.. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.