Are you an excellent writer, love to tell stories, have experience with writing or have a great blog of your own? If that sounds like you, awesome, let’s chat! We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes content to help us plan, create and publish content across various relevant platforms. As our content marketing intern you’re passionate about producing engaging contents and you’ll play a key role in the online promotion of Datatrics.
In this role you’ll:
- Create and execute day-to-day postings across various channels to drive engagement with our client base
- Enhance and manage our social media presence
- Set the vision for content and define its role for Datatrics
- Write blogs, press releases, whitepapers, mailings etc.
- Develop a content marketing strategy aligned to Datatrics’ KPIs
- Write case studies
- Support marketing initiatives
- Manage content projects, also on an ad-hoc basis, that support Datatrics mission
- Analyse content performance and constantly seek ways to improve it
- Audit competitor activity
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills (writing and speaking)
- Content writing and editing skills, with attention to detail
- Experience in content marketing , PR or SEO related activities
- Social media savvy (no secrets for you there)
- Knowledge of online marketing, digital media or communications
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Graphic design experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and similar software)
- A passion for content creation
- Team-oriented communication skills
- A hunger to learn and develop
Bonus points for:
- Prior internship and extracurricular activities
- Having a blog of your own
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Working in a fast growing, dynamic, data-driven startup environment with (inter)national clients
- Working together with a friendly, a bit nerdy, dedicated team of Data Magicians that values your creativity and proactivity
- Challenging career path, in which you can actually make a difference
- Being part of a close family-like team of talented people who care as much as you do about making awesomeness
- Great lunch
We want to put the power of data in the hands of marketing teams. Because we believe in the power of predictive data. Every marketer wants to create more relevant customer experiences. Datatrics enables them to do exactly that. So they can increase revenues in the best possible way: by helping their customers while using their creativity to the fullest.
Here at Datatrics we know that we need each other to achieve our goal. And we need you, our valued customers, as well. Let's build on our experiences with Datatrics and enhance them step by step.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!